This professional social media has is considered a great job search place and has become a way to generate customers and leads. Linkedin is a tool that any business owner dedicated to selling services or products to other companies (B2B) should know how to take advantage of. If in your case you sell products/services to SMEs or companies, you are at the gates of being able to generate business using Linkedin as more than 80% of potential customers generated through social media for the B2B sector come from this social media.
If you are looking to establish a partnership, highlight your brand and make your business grow, below we tell you about the top 15 LinkedIn automation tools that every marketer should know and get excellent results.
These are forms designed specifically for capturing leads directly from LinkedIn campaigns. In other words, when the user clicks on an ad with this format, they skip a form INSIDE LinkedIn, without having to go to a landing page or anything. And best of all, the form is “auto-filled” with the user’s LinkedIn information.
When creating the campaign you can select which fields you want your form to have. These are fields linked to LinkedIn (name, surname, position, company, etc.) and very useful for any self-respecting database.
- The user can see the announcement in a very summary way on the mobile screen.
- If the user decides to go ahead, he is presented with a form with his information already filled out.
- If the user decides to do it, the confirmation screen is shown, i. e., it is very simple.
- There is an improvement in conversion rates compared to traditional ads. Which also translates into a cost reduction per lead.
- The wealth of information provided by a landing page is lost.
- It adds complexity to the lead capture management process.
It is ideal for any company looking for more opportunities and potential clients with contact information. This tool extracts phones and social media information from LinkedIn. By simply performing a search for potential contacts on this social media, we will be able to automatically list all the contact or contact information we want, including telephone numbers, email addresses, and much more.
This software works from Chrome plug-in and once the information is identified, users can export it as a .csv file or transfer it to their CRM software. The program offers strategic integrations with platforms including MailChimp, HubSpot, Zapier, and SalesForce.
- It is very easy to use.
- A good tool to get leads.
- You can get important information.
- CRM integration.
- For some users, the price can be a bit high.
It is an advanced sales tool that helps sales teams, organizations, and individuals build and nurture customer relationships online. This also enables them to improve their sales performance and allows them to increase their profits.
With LinkedIn Sales Navigator, users can reach the right type of customers using search and filter functions. The app also provides actionable insights and ideas that pave the way for a deeper understanding of clues and perspectives. In this way, you can engage with them on a more personal level, offering tailored and personalized content and offers.
Plus, this tool keeps users’ personal and professional brands separate so they can easily focus on different things at different times.
- Sales professionals, teams, and organizations can expand their reach and search for potential customers across the globe.
- Real-time updates.
- Direct communications.
- Attractive content.
- It can be difficult or time-consuming to get to the info you are looking for.
It is a tool used to automate processes that are performed manually on LinkedIn. At first, it was designed to be able to manage a large number of actions on a list of profiles. The tool saves time and avoids errors that could be done manually.
Among the various options available, the most common is to collect user profiles based on a common search or characteristic. There is also the possibility of directly importing a CSV file with all the information on the profiles. The collection of profiles is none other than to carry out an action, either by sending them a message, inviting them to groups, sending them invitations, etc.
- Save time.
- It allows you to send messages.
- You can send messages to 1st connections.
- It allows you to create a targeted mailing list.
- You can customize a message when sending a request connection.
- It does not give the user the ability to search for connections from a LinkedIn group.
- It does not provide free memberships, even with limited features.
5. eLink Pro
This automation tool allows you to visit up to 800 LinkedIn profiles every day and you have the possibility that those users visiting yours, and we say ‘possibility’ because it is not a guarantee that the 800 users visit your profile but you have 10% of warranty. In this way, you will attract many people daily.
Many of them will be able to send you a request to connect. The tool is good for opening doors to different possibilities, and it is simple but it works. The objective is to create interest among users of this social media.
- It is very easy to use.
- It allows you to create different newsletters.
- It as a useful and nice dashboard.
- Share daily media monitoring reports with your teamwork.
- Its price.
As many know, LinkedIn can be considered one of the best social networks to establish a professional network, but that does not mean you cannot know what the activities of your contacts are on other sites.
This tool will help you obtain additional information from your LinkedIn contacts like Facebook ID. In this way, you will have more possibilities to connect and obtain more information. This gives you many possibilities to obtain new sales.
- It allows you to find a connection’s extra information.
- Easy to install and use.
- Its use is free.
- You need Google Chrome.
This tool gives you the possibility to work quickly and intelligently. If we add this to LinkedIn to get more sales, we would be forming a smarter team, since this tool focuses on collecting data from potential customers. On the other hand, you can also learn more about your competitors, and the potential customers’ preferences.
In a short period of time, you will be able to have a lot of information and capture different potential clients on the same social media. Also, this tool will provide you with different options so you can share information with your team.
- Find good information in a short period of time.
- It works with different tools.
- Share information with your coworkers.
- It tracks the information to avoid mistakes.
- Good chat support.
- Its performance sometimes can be slow.
Ideal for sales professionals looking for leads on LinkedIn. It is one of the best free tools to find email addresses through this social media.
If you can’t find your contact’s LinkedIn profile, you can use this tool to find their email address quickly. Simply create an account and install the Chrome extension, and the tool will add a “GP Get email” button under the photo of the profile you see on LinkedIn. Click the button to search for that person’s email address and get it without leaving the page.
If you are working in the sales area and do a lot of prospecting on LinkedIn, this tool also allows you to add a contact to a list in your account. Then, you can review all the contacts you found, along with information on each in one place once you’re ready to communicate with your new target prospects.
- It is very simple and easy to use.
- The export leads’ information is very good.
- Saves the information automatically.
- Good team support.
- It values for money.
- It just collects e-mail addresses.
Best if you want precision searching for email addresses.
This tool is one of the easiest ways to find an email address. Simply enter the first and last name of anyone you are trying to find, along with the company’s domain name.
The tool provides your best guess for that person’s email in seconds and shows you a rating of how accurate you think the results will be.
- It provides real-time email information.
- It helps you to build a sales relationship.
- It is very easy to use.
- Get good results in a short period of time.
- Good value for money.
- The testing period should be longer.
LinkedIn is a very successful platform where it opens doors for small businesses. This tool is ideal for making sales and offers infinite business possibilities where it is possible to create relationships and sales opportunities, generating trust, and meeting your proposed goals.
To start, it is necessary to complete with three fundamental steps which consist of establishing your company’s presence, having a connection with possible leads, and making them part of your environment through content marketing.
- Promote your business.
- Start a new business relationship.
- Find new resources.
- Make your business grow
- You can receive spam messages.
As we mentioned earlier, Linkedin makes it easy for you to create and maintain a good network of contacts, attract potential customers, suppliers, be up to date with the latest news in your sector and a huge showcase for new business opportunities.
A good tactic to “seduce” on Linkedin is to visit user profiles that, for different reasons, may be of interest to us. Why?
Linkedin will “tell” those people that you have visited their profile and many of them will return your visit, and some of them will send you an invitation to connect. Calculate that between 10 and 15% of these profiles will visit your profile.
This tool is a Chrome extension and will do that job for you. Also, it allows you to save contact information a .CSV file. It is easy, simple to use and you save a lot of time.
- It is great for creating new business relationships and potential leads.
- Send connection requests with personalized messages.
- Accredit skills or aptitudes to our first-degree contacts/connections on a massive scale.
- You can visit just 100 profiles per day.
This is one of the largest platforms for personality assessment. It helps you understand the personality differences between you and your workers or clients. Therefore, this tool is considered very useful, and one of the few that looks at such a feature.
This tool allows you to learn and better understand your communication style and behavior. It also helps you predict the personality of a prospect or customer simply by looking at their LinkedIn profile.
With the information you collect, you can make a comparison between profiles, and if your goal is to sell, through this tool you can directly connect with potential leads.
- The business of all sizes can benefit from it.
- You can manage communication skills.
- Find your proper leads.
- Find important customers and potential leads’ data.
- It does not offer a free trial.
We can say that this is an incredibly fast tool, which will allow you to gather not only personal information about your contacts but also about their tastes or concerns, with which you will have a better relationship, knowing their interests and sending them emails about your content automatically. The tool guides you more efficiently than any other program so that you use fewer tools and more ingenuity when capturing your potential leads.
Using this tool is the most efficient way you will have to spend less time hunting for new customers for future sales. If you think that it is the ideal time for your company to take off with the increase in online sales, feel safe with the seriousness and commitment that this tool has with its users.
- It is excellent for generating B2B sales.
- Get more leads.
- Establish more communication with companies and clients.
- It does not have a free version.
This is another option to capture potential leads. The tool gives you the opportunity to download lists of possible leads that you will find and segment on LinkedIn. The data can be extracted into Excel and you can save it and then contact them.
Send emails and personalize your messages as a lead capture plan. The tool also gives you the possibility to track the activities that those leads carry out.
- Find important leads’ information such as email addresses and phone numbers.
- Send personalized messages.
- It includes a free demo..
- It is efficient and easy to use.
- Its customer support should improve a little more.
15. Rapportive – LinkedIn Automation Tools
This is a free plugin for your Gmail email that works in almost any browser. I say almost because it is incompatible with internet explorer. What the tool does is that it replaces the ads in the right column in your Gmail mailbox with information about your contacts such as the profile photo, their location, their bio and profiles on social networks like LinkedIn.
Shows all the information associated with the email account. The database that the tool works with is Rapleaf.
- Find LinkedIn profiles very easily.
- It allows you to send direct messages to potential leads.
- It is a very useful and smart tool for business.
- Increase sales catching potential customers’ data.
- It can become a little slow.
LinkedIn undoubtedly offers a special space for B2B that other platforms do not offer.
Thanks to these tools you can take advantage of everything that LinkedIn offers its users. The most important thing is that you can reach your goals by making your company grow by generating more customers. Try them!